8 hours per day for 2 consecutive days.
This page is dedicated to the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment presentation days. Held across two consecutive days, this will give you the opportunity to conduct your group deliveries with 8 participants, as well as become a participant for other students!
Presentation days will only occur if the minimum number of participants have been booked. You will be contacted by our office to discuss alternatives should this occur.
Join us on your student journey now!
- Assessment Requirements
The performance evidence within the TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning unit of competency require students to demonstrate evidence of facilitating two consecutive sessions of at least 40 minutes duration, that follow one of the learning program designs, to a learner group of at least eight individuals.
Attending these presentation days is used to fulfil this requirement. It specifically relates to your TAEDEL401_TAEDEL402_BSBCMM401 Project B assessment (or Project 1 if you are using the previous, word-based version).
Note that in your course, you are still required to complete a third group delivery with at least eight individuals which is not covered in the consecutive presentation days. If you have enrolled in the virtual classroom training program, this assessment is conducted on the final day of your virtual classroom.
Ensuring there are at least 8 participants present is essential. Not only will you need 8 participants, but other students will require 8 participants too. By booking your place in the presentation days, it is expected that:
- You attend both days, for the entire duration.
- Your delivery sessions are suitable for a virtual platform.
- You have had your documentation for TAEDEL401_TAEDEL402_BSBCMM401 Project B (or Project 1 if you are using the previous, word-based version) reviewed by a trainer. For example, the training plan, session plans, and learning resources (as you will be using these during your deliveries!)
- Your delivery sessions comply with all of the instructions in the abovementioned Project.
- You are familiar with using virtual conferencing software, Zoom.
- You have the technical capabilities for conducting delivery sessions, such as a suitable computer, reliable internet, a webcam, and a microphone.
If for any reason you are unable to attend after you have made your booking, please contact the office as soon as reasonably possible so we can make alternative arrangements.
- Fee Information
Fees are dependent on your enrolled course:
Online, self-paced program
$150 to attend and participate in 2 consecutive presentation days.
Virtual classroom program
No charge for students enrolled in the virtual classroom program.