Hi everyone, and welcome to the iLearn eCollege forums! We hope you enjoy and take full advantage of these forums, however, some housekeeping is needed first, so please read the information below.
- There are separate forums for each of the modules in your course. Please ensure you post your topics and replies in the correct forum. These forums will be moderated by our trainers and assessors should you run into any issues.
- Please DO NOT post the answers to the content within the assessments. These forums are used for learning more about topics contained in the workbook. Instead, if you are replying to another student, try to guide them for how they might successfully answer a question or any tips you may have on tackling the projects.
- These forums are not designed for handling administration queries (e.g., who is my trainer, I would like to apply for an extension, etc.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office during operating hours for assistance.
- Posting on these forums must comply with the Code of Conduct – students must not behave or communicate in an inappropriate manner that is derogatory, insulting or offensive. Any inappropriate communication will not be tolerated. Please refer to your Student Handbook for more information.
- We strongly suggest searching for topics first before posting your own. This way all of the relevant discussions will be held in the same topic.
Once you are ready to participate in the forums, find the forum or topic you are interested in and post your reply. There will be a log-in function before you post your reply, so please ensure you use the log-in details provided on enrolment and save your password somewhere safe!
Once again, enjoy!